Your FCX profile includes your personal summary, career history, skills, qualifications, and is used as your application.
Did you know that employers can search and view your profile separate to the apply process? This means that employers can handpick you, even when you are not actively looking for a role.
Ensure that all your details are up to date to increase your chances of your dream job knocking.
FCX booking calendar is your chance to book your consultation session with one of our Career Advisors.
Here you can discuss what your next career move will be.
Book in now!
If you would like to reset your password, please select your name in the top right hand corner of the FCX page.
A drop down box will appear with an option to 'change password.'
Enter your old password and create your new password.
Select 'save' and you should receive a notification in the bottom right corner that your password has been updated.
If you would like to update your profile, please select your name in the top right hand corner of the FCX page.
Select 'my profile.'
You will be redirected to your profile page, which displays all your information.
Any changes must be saved to ensure they are updated.
Here at FCX we take privacy very seriously. Under no circumstances do we give third party access to resumes or email addresses without your consent.
Job alerts allow you to subscribe to specific job types. You will get an email each time a new job is posted which matches your alerts.
1. On your left-hand side of your FCX control panel, select 'My Alerts.'
2. In the right hand corner select 'Add new listing.'
Alternatively you can also select 'My Alerts' on your home dashboard. Scroll down until you see '+Add Alerts.'
3. Fill out your alert name and 'choose your expertise.'
4. Once finished click the yellow button 'save'
5. Every time a new job in your chosen field of expertise is posted, you will receive an alert via email.
1. Select 'My Alerts' on the left-hand side of your control panel.
2. Select the 'rubbish bin' icon on your job alert that you would like to cancel.
3. Select 'okay'
4. Click on my alerts again to refresh, and the alert should disappear.
Job Alert emails are only sent when new jobs that match your expertise are found.
Be sure to to check your spam, junk or deleted folders. Job Alert emails may have been moved automatically.
If this issue persists, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support ticket system. This is located under 'tickets' on the left-hand side of your control panel.
We are thrilled that you have chosen FCX as your platform to assist in your job search! If you are looking for career advice or career-related resources, please check out our Career Insights page on the left-hand control panel.
Here at FCX we pride ourselves on the simplicity of applying for open positions on our platform.
To apply for Jobs on FCX, visit 'Jobs' on your left-hand control panel. Displayed here are a number of positions available.
1. Click on job title to view job description, benefits etc.
2. Once you have found a position you are interested in. Please select the yellow box 'apply.'
3. State your reason for applying and click 'save.'
4. Once you have applied, all your job applications including status will appear on your home dashboard.
TOP TIP: Ensure that your profile and resume are all updated with valid information. This will increase the likelihood of your application being reviewed & responded to.
Best of luck with your job search!
To view the current status of an application submitted through FCX, first navigate to your home dashboard.
On the home dashboard, you will have your 'My Application overview' table.
Here you will be able to see the total number of applications including any telephone interviews, reference checks, placements etc.
1. Select 'Resume Builder' on the left-hand side control panel.
2. Fill out all your person details including a summary about yourself.
3. Fill out all your work experience, education, languages etc.
4. To preview your resume, click 'preview in the top right hand corner. This will display your virtual resume.
TOP TIP: the more information you fill out and include. The more likely you are to have your application reviewed.
If you still need help. Please reach out via our ticket system.
On your left-hand side control panel. Select 'tickets.'
Add a question and one of our support team member will get back to you as soon as they can.
Please allow 24 hours for a response.
The LinkedIn summary is your key career marketing statement. It's your central capability statement; the defining part of your profile that is viewed by all. If it captures interest, you will keep them wanting more.
Add some text to explain benefits of subscripton on your services. We'll send you the best of our blog just once a weekly.