Be the face and heart of Melbourne's most premium assets
First Contact is the Workplace Services specialist in Australia, with customer service at the heart of what we do. First Contact works with premium companies within the banking, finance, and telecommunications sectors (plus many more), to deliver the customer service component of their business.
As a service professional, you thrive on making someone else's day a little better! You welcome the tenants of the building with a big smile, you are ready to assist them wherever necessary & you naturally engage at all levels.
Why work for First Contact? Because we look after you!
The core of our business is our people! As a First Contact employee, you will be provided with a range of benefits to develop your career and your personal goals.
- We will make sure you have a 'Work-life balance! We offer a Monday to Friday work schedule, with shifts between 7am – 7pm (8 hour shifts per day).
- You will have your weekends off and paid Public Holidays off.
- We ensure you are paid a competitive salary, above award!
- There is the opportunity for paid training and development packages to continue to see you grow!
- We have amazing rewards and recognition program whereby you can receive vouchers for a wide range of retailers!
- Supplied corporate wardrobe and dry-cleaning services. You won't have to worry about ironing a work shirt again!
- The opportunity to progress your career if you commit to First Contact.
- Amazing work environment! Our contracts see us placed in some of the city's most prestigious buildings, as well as the newest!
The Community & Concierge Lead will be empowered to surprise and delight customers, swiftly form rapport with a broad range of individuals and deliver best-in-class Concierge services and recommendations. With a flair for creating magic moments, encouraging engagement and anticipating unspoken needs, you will be an expert in crafting a sense of community.
Here's what you will focus on:
- In a snapshot, the Concierge & Community team's primary responsibility is to develop and foster the relationship with the building's customer partners and assist in ensuring all concierge services, branding, marketing, and presentation of the property are in keeping with premium grade standards.
- Identify and create partnerships that will benefit our customers and drive the promotion of their products and services.
- Embrace and drive change both personally and within the team to consistently deliver extraordinary results
- Lead and train a group of service experts to provide the art of anticipation leaving a lasting impression to all our clients at all times
- Lead the execution of a series of customer engagement events throughout the year. You will nurture a sense of community throughout the asset.
- Responsible for the day to day operation and upkeep of customer service standards involving the concierge service in the building lobby and end of trip facilities.
- Working closely with the property team and asset owners, you will assist in preparing and executing the Customer Engagement Plan.
- The Concierge & Community Lead will also work closely with all property stakeholders to represent and communicate the customer's requirements.
What you will bring to the role:
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role within office, hotel or hospitality
- Natural with meeting and engaging a wide range of people; and able to form genuine rapport and meaningful relationships
- You are motivated by building genuine rapport and meaningful relationships.
- Diligent with setting and following process, with solid attention to detail and aptitude in closing the loop.