Executive Receptionist - Brisbane
Do you enjoy making people feel welcomed, valued, engaged, and empowered?
Are you ready for a move from hospitality to workplace services?
Your activities will include
- Offer and engaging welcome and farewell to all staff, clients and contractors entering the site.
- Register visitors & staff using designated site access management system.
- Ensure the reception areas are always clean and tidy.
- Coordinate with security teams to ensure the safety of the building.
- Assist with the upload of information to the tenant's portals.
- Manage administrative tasks as per the request from the tenant eg. Mailroom, postage, reports, etc.
- Recognise VIP's, guests and building staff and use their names wherever possible.
- Offer a concierge service of assisting with ticketing, event, venue queries.
- Provide a service level beyond the tenant’s expectations by going above and beyond.
- Look for ways to improve the tenant and visitors experience.
What is your contribution to the role?
- Flair to create lasting impressions and meaningful relationships.
- Consistency in delivering customer experience.
- Confident in assisting VIP and Executives in a professional manner.
- Ability to work constructively and autonomously.
- Collaborative, flexible and adaptable outlook to work.
- Discreet, able to maintain confidentiality, and build a high level of trust.
- Immaculate presentation and grooming.
First Contact commitment to you
We look after you
- We foster a work environment where diversity is valued, life balance is important, and individual aspirations are encouraged.
- Monday-Friday work schedule with 8 hours shifts between 7 am-7 pm, and public holidays are yours.
- There is lots to do and discover outside of work and to keep a healthy lifestyle, we want you to take leave regularly.
- Competitive salary above award.
- Training and Development: Opportunity for paid training and development packages to continue to see you grow.
- Rewards Program: A generous rewards and recognition program whereby you can receive vouchers for a wide range of retailers
- Wardrobe Services: Supplied corporate wardrobe and dry-cleaning services.
- Career Progression: The opportunity to progress your career if you commit to First Contact
A business focused on others
First Contact is the leading Corporate Concierge and Workplace Services provider in Australia, with five-star customer service at the heart of what we do. First Contact works with premium companies within the banking, finance, telecommunications sectors (and many more), to deliver the customer service component of their business. You will be thriving on making someone else's day a little better. You welcome the tenants of the building with a big smile, you are ready to assist them wherever necessary & you will be naturally engaging at all levels. As the name suggests, you are the First Contact for our clients!
If you want to learn more about us, please visit https://firstcontact.co/Home/AboutUs.
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things. Keep those ambitions in sight and imagine where First Contact can take you. As an organisation, we don’t just accept that we are a place of many different people, but we embrace it, we celebrate it, and we proactively support the needs that difference brings. First Contact is committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, gender, age, sexual orientation, or disability.
- To apply, select the ‘Apply Now' button and provide a copy of your resume and cover letter summarising your skills and relevant experience.
- Applications close midnight, 16 September 2022.
For more information
- For more information about the position and key selection criteria, please refer to the position description. If you have specific questions regarding the role, please contact email@example.com.